New Badges!

Looks good. I get frustrated when i see SS badges on non SS's but most of those are not even close to an SS. Here in Tucson i see a million 99-02 body style chevys running around with SS badges and I want to take some floss and rip them off. I even see GMC's and Tahoe's and suburbans with them on. I saw an equinox the other day with SS badges. :banghead:

But you truck on the other hand has the SS bumpers, Grill and all the cladding and IMO it is perfectly fine to have those badges on, its more like the SS chevrolet should have made. Now all you need is a 6.0 swap and you will be set :D

I totally agree.

Edited by TXblueSS (see edit history)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went by frankies work this morning and checked out the truck it looks great :thumbs: as far as installing SS badges on a non SS i am usually not a fan of it but he didn't just slap on some badges and thats it he has done everything to the body to make it look like a real SS and is going to drop a 6.0 l in it . i think the truck looks great and as long as he does not say its a real SS whats the problem. i say keep up the good work.

chris

thanks guys!

i guess ill post it first here ...i just bought a brand enw corsa muffler!!! now its gonna be my motivation to get a 6.0!!!! lol

and thanks for the comments on my real sss, since i got badges now!!.....jk

i know Will keep lookin....no wingy yet