Its Been A Busy 24hrs For The Sss

So with the Worcester Summer Nationals that are 5 days away the truck needed to be looking AWESOME.! So first came the custom paint job on the hood tailgate and ISS spoiler. ( still not done but I pick it up on monday. Pics to follow) So on to the stuff thats done so far!!! I got in touch with frankie 20 blkss 04 for a wicked nice detail job. Awesome job the truck shines so nice. Next came the exhaust the Flowmaster rotted right off so I went with the the Dynomax ultra flow X. Wow it sounds real quite at idle but went you get into the throttle WOW!!!! Then the center caps need to get redone so I contacted Jon IdahoBLKss for some Custom stickers. Some thing a little different. Next came the grille I have always wanted to paint it black. So after I bought 616 933's lower grille's I painted the top ones. Next to go along with my theme I painted my bowtie. Something different. Pics to follow but here are some so far.. Enjoy

Edited by Sick03ss (see edit history)