New Frontend

I like it...iv never been a fan of blacked out stuff...but that pulls it off nice. You need to lift that bumper BAD!

Lifting the bumper??? Never thought of it, i guess you lift it to clean up the gap?? How hard is it to do? AND i love the truck

Lifting the bumper??? Never thought of it, i guess you lift it to clean up the gap?? How hard is it to do? AND i love the truck

Yes you lift the bumper to clean the gap between the bumper cover and headlights/grill. When I met Chris (fast4popper) at the last Kansas City G2G, he showed me how he did his. Hard to explain in writing ( I wished I did a How-Too ) but the bumper cover is mounted on the lower part of the frame. Basically you remove the bumper and re-mount it on upper part of the frame to lift and close the gap. It contains minor trimming of the mounts on the bumper and frame, using washers as shims, and minor tweaking of the outside mounts on the sides. Shaun (kcsilveradoss) and I have been trying to find time to do his and do a "how too" on this. I know once everyone see's how easy it really is, everyone will be doin it.......