Wow....who's The Next Two?

cwest94

interesting...survived an airplane incident only to die the next day. it will be interesting to see what the autopsy may show.

now we have to live with that sham-wow douche.

Damn.

You know, it's a little-known fact that before he died Billy Mays went head-to-head with Chuck Norris - and Chuck did land a roundhouse kick on Billy but not before he agreed to give Billy 4 easy payments of $19.99... :jester:

Mr. P.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obit_billy_mays

U.S. Airways confirmed Sunday that Mays was among the passengers on a flight that made a rough landing on Saturday afternoon at Tampa International Airport, leaving debris on the runway after apparently blowing its front tires.

Tampa Bay's Fox television affiliate interviewed Mays after the incident.

"All of a sudden as we hit you know it was just the hardest hit, all the things from the ceiling started dropping," MyFox Tampa Bay quoted him as saying. "It hit me on the head, but I got a hard head."

Possible untreated closed head injury? That's really unfortunate. He tried to man up and shake it off. I guess we'll have to wait and see what the autopsy says. I havent had a chance to see that show pitchmen, but now I want to see it, I heard it was good. Hopefully, no one else is "next".

Edited by Black2003SS (see edit history)

Probably an aneurism from the impact that busted looses while sleeping...

Happened to a neighbor of mine. She went to bed with a headache and never woke up. She had a young child too, so so sad.