Cheap And Easy

I have a 2004 Silverado SS AWD. I have installed and cold air intake and I have cut out the stock muffler and replaced it with two thrush glasspacks. I love the ways it drives and sounds but I am wanting to get a lilttle more kick out of it with out spending a fortune. I also dont really want to go to nuts as seeing it is my daily driver. Is changing the thermostat to something colder and option, or is it just hype? Any ideas????

http://www.gowheatley.com/

thats all you need to know

:withstupid: just got mine put in and it is pretty much amazing... a colder thermostat would'nt be bad but its kinda a small pain to swap out, not real hard but just a little more work required than that intake and exhaust took

... a colder thermostat would'nt be bad but its kinda a small pain to swap out, not real hard but just a little more work required than that intake and exhaust took

The t-stat is more difficult on '03 models, '04+ models are different. On the '03s you have to change the t-stat and housing, '04+ is just the t-stat. Changing the t-stat really isn't that difficult, just messy....