BlackSS's new Silverado SS!

Mervz

I just got the windows tinted which helps alot with the monochrome black look. I'll post more pics on Monday with the tint.

Also, I've ordered the new Radix Supercharger from Magnacharger in polished aluminum. It'll be about 3 more weeks for it to get in.

I just got the windows tinted which helps alot with the monochrome black look. I'll post more pics on Monday with the tint.

Also, I've ordered the new Radix Supercharger from Magnacharger in polished aluminum. It'll be about 3 more weeks for it to get in.

PLEASE tell me you got the OPTINAL 3 year warranty too???? It covers $3000 in drivertrain expense (one time) and only runs around $450.00. This is in addition to the regular warranty. If not, I'd call them before you get your S/C and add it.

Look's great and the Radix charger is just awesome, our first SS to arrive at the dealership is a black SS and it is going to the boy's at Arizona Speed & Marine for a full CST performance conversion. Can't wait to see the dyno number's and 1/4 mile times.

Sam O.

Chapman Chevrolet

www.chapmansupertrucks.com

Look's great and the Radix charger is just awesome, our first SS to arrive at the dealership is a black SS and it is going to the boy's at Arizona Speed & Marine for a full CST performance conversion. Can't wait to see the dyno number's and 1/4 mile times.

Sam O.

Chapman Chevrolet

www.chapmansupertrucks.com

is that 410HP Super truck Legal in California?

• 3 weeks later...

I was wondering if you heard anything about the tranny not being suitable for a supercharger. I'm suppose to get my SS in June and want to get a supercharger as well. By the way, I love those wheels :crazy:

Archived