Don't Buy A 16 Year Old Crap

ShortBus

spoiled brat

:withstupid:

I got my first job when I was 12 as a paper boy . If you need something or gotta have it . work for it mom and dad always told me

His little bratty ass was probably never punished for anything in his life. That's probably why he blew up like that, unless it was fake. and a quick paint job would make that a sweet looking little ride. I'd have loved a little 4x4 s-10 to go off-road with.

If it's real, I'd take the truck back and buy the brat a pair of tennis shoes as his transportation. After a short while walking, he'd appreciate the hell out of that truck. :D

fake or not the parents obviously have money and no doubt hes a spoiled 16 year old kid who doesnt work and has everything handed to him. if my parents would have bought me a s10 like that I wouldnt have been thrilled but I would have delt with it and painted it turned it into a street truck probably with a 350 in that thing lowered with some nice rims n tires.