Pgh Pa.

Finally getting some people from the Pgh Area we need to get together sometime this summer. Maybe down between the stadiums in July for Pgh Thunder. I went last year and loved it. See you guys around. :thumbs:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pm or e-mail me. I usually check carcruises.com for local listings. Norwin Hills in Irwin every Sat night. Another good cruise is Chile's in Boardman, Ohio. Lots of other local stuff going on. Give me a yell...John :D

I am in salem ohio which is only an hour from pitt so let me know if there

is a gathering. also I am right next to boardman. and there are tons of crusies there chilis has them every sat. and over memorial day weekend there is the steel vally cruise. It used to be called the hot rod nationals. this is a awsome event. usually 1-2 thousand cars. it is at the canfield fair grounds which is 10 minutes from boardman. then at night everyone cruises 224. it is a great time.

I'm registered for the steel valley nationals. Right now I have my 25th aniv TA registered but I may also be driving in a Tom Henry Racing supercharged pickup. The dealer didn't have a driver for it. Lucky me. The cruise at Chile's starts 5/8/04. I can't make it to this one but will be at others. Love to meet you guys. Keep in touch. :seeya:

Gotta work...sorry. I will probably be at the old oasis cruise at rte 910 and 79 (wexford ) on sat 4pm. Probably won't be able to make the races till my week off on 5/19. I'll zip you an e-mail Tim. :seeya:

Let me know when you all are going to do something. I haven't made it to Norwin Hills yet but do plan to go some weekend. And I plan to get back to the track again soon. You think with the number of ss's that Harper and Kenny Ross had (not to mention the other dealers near here) on their lots there should be at least 20 of us in sw pa. keep seeing more and more around my house. I think I saw you a few weeks ago tim, going east on 130 passing the new sheetz. At least I don't think there is another one around here with stripes. Then the one day I went out I saw a blue on on 30 near the Sheetz near my house and then a black one 30 minutes later at the busy beaver.

Hey thallent, maybe I was the black SS you seen :flag: I live in the Irwin area.

Also, I know that some of the SS's that Kenny Ross had he sold over the internet, atleast thats what they told me when I was looking at a black SS back in Jan.

Sound good on the Pgh Thunder. Hopefully I'm off that day. The blue SS on rte 30 was probably me. I was going to a cruise at Norwin Hills on a Sat eve about 5-6 pm. I will be at Pgh Raceway weather permitting on Wed. I will also be at the cruise at Norwin this Sat eve 530 pm. Maybe we'll see you guys there.

Archived