Pgh Pa.

Maybe I should skip the wedding I am in and go to the cruise on Saturday instead. Pgh Thunder sounds fun also. I found out about it last year when channel 4 was there doing live segments. I would be up for that.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Guys.

Is anyone interested in a custom tune from Brian At PCM 4 less. He said if he came to Pgh he would do tunes for $200. on our trucks or any LS1 car. I'm thinking of having him do all 3 of mine. Anyone interested?

I would be interested. As long as it is not the Saturdays when I have to go to weddings. I wanted to get my exhaust first but hopefully will have it soon. I called Magnaflow on Moday and they said that a cat back would be released for the SS next week. So that will finaly help me decide what I want to do about the exhaust. Possibly I could get everything done sooner than I thought.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Finally getting some people from the Pgh Area we need to get together sometime this summer. Maybe down between the stadiums in July for Pgh Thunder. I went last year and loved it. See you guys around. :thumbs:

If you guys ever have any events let me know i am from the north hills area wexford hope to see some of you soon :)

• 2 weeks later...
Finally getting some people from the Pgh Area we need to get together sometime this summer. Maybe down between the stadiums in July for Pgh Thunder. I went last year and loved it. See you guys around. :thumbs:

If you guys ever have any events let me know i am from the north hills area wexford hope to see some of you soon :)

I just saw this. I must have been sleepin or something. Welcome to the site. I am from Hampton twp. Check carcruises.com for the local cruises. We are still going to try to get some of us together soon. If not a cruise maybe for a sitdown and some wings.

Quick

Archived