Help With My Camera

Bits are bits, either they write correctly or they write corrupted. And a corrupted write would show as garbage, not loss of sharpness. Better cards do affect how fast the picture can be saved to the card, and as a result, affect the pace of rapid fire shots.

You are correct. "Sharper" was a bad choice of words. What I was trying to say is that a faster card can affect your effective shutter speed therefore giving more chance for motion to affect the apparent sharpness of the shot. Old Kodachrome film records images with silver halides embedded in the emulsion of the film. No matter what speed you shoot at you have the same number of silver halides exposed but they can record as not sharp because of camera movement.

ill post another example. my iso IS set to hi. i thought that would make the picture sharper? how did you get all that info on my pic? stalker lol.

this pic in corel photo 6 looks like hell. it looks like a bunch of pixels put together. on here it looks pretty decent but i still think the camara has potential to take better pics. i am holding pretty darn steady. like i said i know someone that had one about a year ago and took great clear pics, i was amazed, and im def disappointed with the quality i have been getting. it has to be the settings but in the 10000 page manual i cant find anything to help me. thanks for the replies

Edited by slammedbowtie (see edit history)