Camping

Thanks All! Yes, we had a GREAT time, skeeters weren't bad, flies were almost worse than the skeeters, BUT... Al Gore is probably still trying to figure out where that huge cloud of Skeeter Repellent came from! :D

And for using the SS as a truck, yep, I use it as such, I just don't abuse it.

well at least you had a good time and thats all that matters in the end, now go wash that truck!lol :rolleyes::D

It was washed before I posted this thread. :D

Hey, it didn't rain! A major plus. (We've had so much of that in the Northeast.) Looks like it was fun!

Rain...?!... I live in what is billed as "Sunny Eastern Washington" :D ....we get very little rain in the summer....so little in fact that we wish for rain!

Looks like fun! I have never been real camping before in a tent i dunno if i could live without tv and internet for that long LMAO

No TV, No internet, No cell service, No showers, etc! lol, I was a little worried about the "No Internet" ....but I didn't loose a single crop on my Farmtown Farm! :D

Looks like Fun Ray ... :thumbs:

Wow, Kita has grown quite a bit. She's a good looking Sheppard !!!!!

BTW ... My wife's Idea of Camping, or should I say "Roughing it" ... basically means that the resort does not have a SPA !!!!! ... LOL ...

Yes it was fun, this was the first time we've been camping in over 10 years. This is the kind of camping my wife likes, she's not into the resort type vacationing. But, I'm not so sure Kita liked it very much tho, I think she'd like the Resort Spa thing! :D

Thanks for the comments everyone!