Camping

The family and the SS went camping over the 4th, the campground we went to was about 10 miles beyond the end of the pavement...yep gravel road. But the SS handled it in fine form. Got a little dirty, but dirt can be, and has been, washed off. All in all a great weekend of camping.

Here's a pic of her enjoying the campsite with our dog, Kita.

DSC02816.jpg

Looks like Fun Ray ... :thumbs:

Wow, Kita has grown quite a bit. She's a good looking Sheppard !!!!!

BTW ... My wife's Idea of Camping, or should I say "Roughing it" ... basically means that the resort does not have a SPA !!!!! ... LOL ...

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

Looks like a beautiful spot. Not much good camping around Detroit area. :jester:

BTW ... My wife's Idea of Camping, or should I say "Roughing it" ... basically means that the resort does not have a SPA !!!!! ... LOL ...

Sounds like my wife. "roughing it" is the Best Western instead of the Hilton. :D

that's awesome dude. it's cool to see some pics of a dirty SS from time to time cause all u see are clean ones

:withstupid: Really enjoy seeing guys actually using there Trucks like myself

Glad you had a good time

Looks good. :thumbs: Mine tends to look like that after a week or so of driving because I live on a gravel road. About a mile of gravel to and from the house every day. So needless to say I tend to was my truck more often than most.