What Size Stall?

3200 RPM 9.5" tripple disk Vig. IMHO.

this is what i am running and it drives just like stock untill you get on it. or your in reverse or on hills, then you notice the stall. It should also compliment your centrifugal stupacharger well too.

i had a 3000rpm Yank, hated it! then i went with a custom built billet stall, was supposed to be at about 2500, more like flashed at 3600... HATED it even more! i had it restalled, its more like a 2500 now, and I LOVE IT! just my opinion!

I was wondering should I go with the 3 disc or 5 disc PI converter is there any advantages of have the 5 disc over the 3 disc?

My 3 disc PI was damn near $1k, can't imagine how much a 5 disc would cost. :uhoh: Go with the 3 disc IMO.........

yeah found the 3 disc PI for 889 and the 5 disc for 949.00 just wondering if the 5 disc will help performance wise over the 3 disc or will I get the same performance out of both just one has 2 more disc? Thanks.

Tripple disk will be just fine. I assume the penta disk will just have more holding power when locked and less prone to slip. The tripple disk has proven to be a VERY robust piece in many high HP truck applications.

PI does make a good unit, but they do not tailor each individual converter to the specific vehicle. which means a 3000 10.5" TD might really only flash stall to 2600 and break stall to 2500. For the money you pay for them....they should be built to each individual application. Also a triple disc setup is WAYYYYYYY overkill unless you are making 600HP or more.

I use TCS Performance to build every performance converter. I ask that all my customers call and I ask them a few questions to help them determine their driving style and habits. They also are custom built you your truck.

If you have any questions there are a handful of members here that run them, and can tell you first hand for the money they wouldnt go with anything else.

I have the TCS convert danny is talking about. (its my first one) i got a 2800 and all bolt ons no FI. I love it. I dont really notice it till i get on it. rev and hills its noticable I have about 1500 miles on it and the shift kit. I still have to get a new tune for it.