Finally Finally Finally!

BlkSSnCpt

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats man!!! I just bought a house back in April and let me tell you, once you start doing stuff to it you are in trouble, every day I am changing something. I am now working on the irrigation system that was a botched job from the beginning along with getting a load bearing wall looked at by a structure engineer so I can figure out how to open up my garage into a full 3 car. For basic stuff Doityourself.com is very helpful. Good luck with everything and have fun with it!!!

yeah man i saw ur thread on ur house a while ago, nice pad man!!! loved the garage the backyard and the pool. but the whole layout of ur house...

cool man thnx i'll be checking that site out a lot than... :thumbs:

Congrats man ! its a great feeling buying your first house

It has alot of character, Good luck ! :cheers:

lol, yeah she an old one!!! :D

I'm real happy for you Rob! Takes a lot of savings, discipline and planning to buy a home. Great job dude! What city is it in?

thnx man appreciate the praise, and yes it took A LOT of discipline for me to save up the money for the down and closing costs...

i'm still in Compton about 3-4 blocks from my parents house :D , cant really afford anything out of Compton to tell u the truth but i'm happy with staying in Compton...

dude congrats man, im really happy for you, me and my family are also looking at houses right now, several of them, any advise or pointers would be very helpfull.

again congrats and enjoy it bro :thumbs:

thnx bro... yeah try and get a realestate agent that has a good rep, word of mouth counts for a lot. the lady that found me my house found my parents current home sold our last house and found my brother the house he's currentl in escrow on. and also take ur time dont try and jump in on something just becuase u can but also the prices seem to have gone up just a bit so if u guys find something that seems worth while even if it's a fixer upper like mine go for it...

-Rob

Congrats--------------- :cheers: Just remember tho......houses are prone to the "mod" bug as well, and they are ongoing projects much like the SS.............. :D .......I've been working on our back patio and landscaping for the last two years, and I swear it seems like I'm never going to get it finished..........................

First-time homebuyer's credit here you come! Congrats man!

EXACTLY!!! man i cant wait till next tax season!!!

Congrats Rob. That's awesome.

hey Greg i might be calling for some advice on how to clean up and refresh my wood floors. i'm sure u can offer some advice on that subject :thumbs:

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

:cheers: congrats when is the carne asada gonna take place??????

thnx big homie!!! well theres gonna be a small one this saturday since i'll be painting but the real house warming party wont be till a few weeks from now probably. i'll be having two tho, one for family and work friends and one for MY friends everyone from here is invited to that one :D:cheers: !!!

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

yeah man i saw ur thread on ur house a while ago, nice pad man!!! loved the garage the backyard and the pool. but the whole layout of ur house...

cool man thnx i'll be checking that site out a lot than... :thumbs:

lol, yeah she an old one!!! :D

thnx man appreciate the praise, and yes it took A LOT of discipline for me to save up the money for the down and closing costs...

i'm still in Compton about 3-4 blocks from my parents house :D , cant really afford anything out of Compton to tell u the truth but i'm happy with staying in Compton...

thnx bro... yeah try and get a realestate agent that has a good rep, word of mouth counts for a lot. the lady that found me my house found my parents current home sold our last house and found my brother the house he's currentl in escrow on. and also take ur time dont try and jump in on something just becuase u can but also the prices seem to have gone up just a bit so if u guys find something that seems worth while even if it's a fixer upper like mine go for it...

-Rob

witch realestate agency is it?

btw cant wait for that carne asada, ummmmmmmmmm that sounds good about now lol :drool:

Rob!!!!! Good work work man! So happy for you brotha..Sure is nice having you own driveway and a gate to put the SS behind! Shiiiiit.....Fire place, Patio, Detach Garage...Hell yeah! :thumbs: