Denali pickup

whmayhew

When I bought my C3 I knew the Sierra Denali would be released in a couple of months. I bought the C3 because I didn't want the roof lights and the side bulges/marker lights on the bed. The q-steer does make it more manueverable then my C3 though. The q-steer comes with a heavier rear axle and a composite bed, but those are the only differences between the two.

496091_5_full.jpg

wow those things arer nice, got anymore pics? :eek:

The 2005 Denali becomes a Light Duty Crew Cab with the LQ9 motor (345 horses), all-wheel drive and no Quadrasteer. Optional will be the Sunroof. The three colours available will be Silver Birch, Black and White (Metallic Green is replaced by White).

No Quadrasteer and no "Trucker Lights".

Only the quadrasteer trucks have the trucker lights b/c they have to, they are over 8' wide. That's the same reason dually's have them too. I like the Denali headlights a lot better. I would like my SS better if it had the Denali interior. I had a 99 Silverado that I changed the front clip to a Denali front clip. It was really cool because when I did it, it was before you saw any Denali's on the road, not less a C3. I had all my parts except the headlights two months before they even came out. I could not get the headlights without a VIN, so I had to wait until they first hit dealer showrooms to get a VIN. A friend of mine from high school works at GoodMark and he worked it out to where my truck was used in their adds for a couple of months too.

467167_32_full.jpg

467167_33_full.jpg

the ss is a bit lower and has a bit more power with more of a sport base to it. the denali pickup is heavier with the quadrasteer and just not quite as sporty, but is certainly more of the business man type truck.

Zippy,

What I was trying to say is that the Denali seems to have alot more on it than the SS for very little more money. I think that Chevy could have done better for the price that we paid.

:withstupid:

I have a Love, Hate relationship with GM. I defintley would have at least liked to have the same interior options in the Denali and some HID's

The 2005 Denali becomes a Light Duty Crew Cab with the LQ9 motor (345 horses), all-wheel drive and no Quadrasteer. Optional will be the Sunroof. The three colours available will be Silver Birch, Black and White (Metallic Green is replaced by White).

I'm really glad to see white is available, I really like the Yukon Denalis in white.

Is quadrasteer going to make it back on them the following year? That would be icing on the cake. I may still have to get a white one anyways. I didn't move on an SS because I don't like Extended Cabs, but the light duty crew cabs have a lot of passenger room.

I'm really glad to see white is available, I really like the Yukon Denalis in white.

Is quadrasteer going to make it back on them the following year? That would be icing on the cake. I may still have to get a white one anyways. I didn't move on an SS because I don't like Extended Cabs, but the light duty crew cabs have a lot of passenger room.

:withstupid:

denali looks sweet in white, dumped on chrome 24's

Archived