Wrecked My Truck Yesterday

CoolBlueSS

I did a number on it this time. I've been feeling sick the past couple of weeks, and was on my way home last night and went into a coughing fit around the coner from my house. It was so bad that I blacked out. Next thing I knew I was rolling backwards down the street. I stopped, and it took me a second to figure out where I was, and WTF happened. Long story short I went up in someones yard, and hit their railroad ties that support their fence. FUBARed the front of my truck. I'll post pictures after the camera is charged up.

What caused it is I have a slight case of pneumonia. Family and neighbors convinced me I needed to get checked out.

Wow man, hope everything turns out ok for you! Couldn't imagine coughing so much you black out.

No kidding ive coughed bad sometimes while driving but never on the verge of blacking out.

After it happened, and everything settled down we went to a Carenow. The doctor there ordered a chest xray. That's when he found mild pneumonia. I had been to my doctor twice in the past couple of weeks, but he's in such a hurry with his patients he didn't take any real time for diagnosis. But, that's another story. Time for a new doctor.

Here's pics of the carnage.

post-6112-1247350253_thumb.jpg

post-6112-1247350434_thumb.jpg