Wrecked My Truck Yesterday

CoolBlueSS

Damn Dwain ... That truly sucks. Glad your alright ... I know it's hard to think, but it's a piece of equipment. It can be fixed.

But please go get yourself checked out at your Doctor's office ... It happened once, it may happen agian.

Finally ... Nice Avatar ... LOL ... Brings back some great Memories .. :thumbs:

it could have been worse. A few things I would do different would be to leave the front place bracket off and maybe changed to a 06 ss grill and a hd hood I think it would look good on a blue ss and it prolly is the same price as factory 03 replacments.

Glad you're all right man... I've been in that boat before.

A few years back I had been sick and feverish for days and refused to go to the doctor. I was on a job site with no AC and all I remember is feeling really dizzy and blacking out. I came to and everyone was really worried.... I insisted (b/c I'm a stubborn ****) that I was fine and drove myself home... when I got there my wife said I looked like death. Took my tempurature and my fever was up to 105* (brain damage territory!!) she rushed me to the hospital where they immediately admitted me to the ER and kept me for a 2 days... the doctors were shoked I was even standing, let alone coherent, and able to talk with them.

Sometimes being the "tough guy" isn't best... it can get you in some real bad situations when it comes to your health. Get better soon and remember that you can always fix the truck, you can't fix yourself so easily.

Glad to hear your ok, now go get yourself checked out. I was a toughass and never went to the drs from 17-21. Now and it only has gotten me into 2-3 surgeries I have to go through (during the summer none the less :mad: ).

Thanks guys. I'm feeling a bit better, but still feel like I've had my ass whooped. I guess that's what happens when you're a crash test dummy inside your own vehicle. I'm very thankful it happened when, where, and the way it did. Normally I go up another street to get to mine, which alot of evenings there are kids playing basketball, or small children playing. I don't know how I would have handle running over someone especially a child.

AFA the 06' front end and hood, I just don't like that look. No offense to anyone just not a fan. I may try to swing a cowl hood, though.

damn dwain sorry to hear this but i know where a perfect arrival blu hood is. i traded my stock hood to Color Customs on ft worth dr for the paint and bodywork on my cowl hood so that might help a little bit