Magnacharger Fuel Pump, Complete, Brand New!

do you allways stomp on what people are selling

Brad how is that? I asked questions about your converter to help potential buyers. I also dont want to see a member get hosed on pricing and pay more for something that can be had for less from the original manufacturer. If you have any else to ad pm me.

Brad how is that? I asked questions about your converter to help potential buyers. I also dont want to see a member get hosed on pricing and pay more for something that can be had for less from the original manufacturer. If you have any else to ad pm me.

no big deal

Edited by BlownFogger540 (see edit history)

if he had a life he wouldnt be bashing members all the time. some people like to hide behind a computer and bash ppl. maybe its just me but i could never get into that....

LOL me and brad are on the same page now. I not trying to hurt the sale or bash the OP (robbie you know I wouldnt bash you man). I just stated what I have paid for them from magnuson and where else you can find them. 130 shipped I feel would be a great price. the ones for 105 are not a shipped price and they charge 30 for shipping (rip off!!!) I just read that on another forum.