Price Install?

I paid $425 in Cleveland, OH two years ago to have a yank put in. I think $350-500 is a fair price. Danny's price is a steal. I would never tackle it myself without a lift and trans jack. If I had both of those available, I would probably do it myself as its not that difficult to do. The hardest parts are getting that top bolt on the bell housing, making sure the converter is seated properly all the way, and dealing with the heavy a$$ trans (thats what the trans jack is for). I find that the older I get, the more I would just rather pay for someone else to do it sometimes.

I paid $425 in Cleveland, OH two years ago to have a yank put in. I think $350-500 is a fair price. Danny's price is a steal. I would never tackle it myself without a lift and trans jack. If I had both of those available, I would probably do it myself as its not that difficult to do. The hardest parts are getting that top bolt on the bell housing, making sure the converter is seated properly all the way, and dealing with the heavy a$ trans (thats what the trans jack is for). I find that the older I get, the more I would just rather pay for someone else to do it sometimes.

god I miss the lift hell I miss the shop.....wish my father would have kept the place.....fawker!!!!!!!!!

Thats good to know. You just let me know if you need any help with anything sometime, im in Caddo.

caddo mills???? ever out a redline?