Camera Guys

mcmahan

i am going to start photography classes soon i love shooting cars/trucks, landscape, ect..... i think thats why iam going to go ahead and get a good dslr.

sorry to hear about your camera lol,sorry, i dont have any idea or suggestion on a camera :dunno: either, anyways photography seems to be one of your talents among otherthings, im sure youl excel in all your dreams and ambitions, good luck justin and cant whait to see some of your work :thumbs::chevy:

sorry to hear about your camera lol,sorry, i dont have any idea or suggestion on a camera :dunno: either, anyways photography seems to be one of your talents among otherthings, im sure youl excel in all your dreams and ambitions, good luck justin and cant whait to see some of your work :thumbs::chevy:

thanks Vidal. i hope i become good at it. i just love photo shoot of vehicles. my dream besides flying is photography for a car/truck magazine. that would be BAMF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

thanks Vidal. i hope i become good at it. i just love photo shoot of vehicles. my dream besides flying is photography for a car/truck magazine. that would be BAMF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

i hear ya, i would love to work for car and driver, testing all the cool new cars, even the crappy ones lol

Dont forget the $ doesn't end with the initial purchase ... if you think your truck mod habit is expensive ... photography will trump that rather quickly.

lol guess i am s.o.l lol