Driver Side Troubles,header

angels05ss

nope,extensions were not included..it only gets better and better.i honestly dont recommend this system for anybody imo.ARH :M16: needs to go back to the drawing boards with the ss systems.they say its bolt on system but its not,now im having problems with the pipes bolting up to my exhaust(driver pipe alittle short).looks like i'll be going to the muffler shop for some fab.

wow... yeah i never had any problems with the obx headers they slid right in from the bottom. didnt have too disconnect anything!!?? ohh by the way dont know if you know this or not but to get to the header bolts on the driverside alot easyer take the spash guard out of the fender wells and bam you got easy access to the bolts makes it 100x easyer...

nope,extensions were not included..it only gets better and better.i honestly dont recommend this system for anybody imo.ARH :M16: needs to go back to the drawing boards with the ss systems.they say its bolt on system but its not,now im having problems with the pipes bolting up to my exhaust(driver pipe alittle short).looks like i'll be going to the muffler shop for some fab.

see this kinda thing right here hurts peoples business...... to think you didn't even realize they don't make a kit specific for the SSS that kit you are using is for the newer style trucks... If you have fitment problems you need to call them and have them work with you instead doing what you did. I believe ARH is the best set of tubes for the SSS they just need some feedback to fix a few very small issues.

Edited by sprayed99 (see edit history)

wow... yeah i never had any problems with the obx headers they slid right in from the bottom. didnt have too disconnect anything!!?? ohh by the way dont know if you know this or not but to get to the header bolts on the driverside alot easyer take the spash guard out of the fender wells and bam you got easy access to the bolts makes it 100x easyer...

your OBX headers are also a smaller primary tube. which means the overall area they "fill" is smaller than a larger primary header.