One Proud Dad

BigBlack

Im a very proud dad today. :D We just got home from my sons playoff baseball game, with a big win. It was bases loaded two outs and here comes my son, the smallest kid on the team. The count 3 & 2 then smash into the out field to bring home the tying run.. A RBI single :thumbs: .. The next batter got up and drove in another run.. The score 9 to 8 .. The other team had last ups they got 1 on base we struck out 2, then a fly ball to my son to close out the game...Ya baby championship here we come. Wish us luck.. Sorry so long just excited. :rollin:

congrats !!! to your son on his accomplishment when it was depended on!!! the feeling is UNREAL been there and well i know the feeling!!! hope they go all the WAY, my 15 yearold has been to 3 world series one for Pony league and once for Select ( baseball america )

awesome man...Thats got to be a proud moment....I used to play ball when i was little and once ran to third after a hit instead of first...DOH! dad was so proud..lol

lmfao :sigh::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

I coach my daughters softball team and she hit a ball 2 the outfield and i ways going nuts that i ran 2 second with her the other parents where laughing at me cause i just stood there and gave her a huge hug and didn't realize i was standing on second with her. Congrats i know how u feel :cheers: