Now Lets See Your Engine Bay!

12'SROCK

Well I just finished getting my alternator, intake pipe/box, idler, accessory bracket, valve covers, and coil brackets powdercoated. I need a few more things to do under the hood but here is my progress. I also rerouted some of the wire loom to make it look a little nicer. Now lets see your jewelry under your hood :D

100_1335.jpg

100_1336.jpg

100_1337.jpg

100_1338.jpg

100_1340.jpg

100_1341.jpg

Edited by WICKEDOWESIX (see edit history)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks tits art! I wish I would have p-coated my intake box when I did the tube.

I got luck my powder coat guy John live 10 min from me and has my parts the same day or by the next morning and for a great price :cheers:

art it looks good but until you get rid of the truck intake it wont look great. thos intakes are just hideous. it would be nice to see someone do something aftermarket for the truck guy , like a fast truck intake would be bad ass.

art it looks good but until you get rid of the truck intake it wont look great. thos intakes are just hideous. it would be nice to see someone do something aftermarket for the truck guy , like a fast truck intake would be bad ass.

when I do my trick flow heads for sure the intake is gonna change too... but Im hoping something does come out for use truck guys

when I do my trick flow heads for sure the intake is gonna change too... but Im hoping something does come out for use truck guys

The Edelbrock XT is on the market right now, I plan on one when I eventually do my cam/heads. Good luck getting your hands on one, they are backordered I believe.....

The Edelbrock XT is on the market right now, I plan on one when I eventually do my cam/heads. Good luck getting your hands on one, they are backordered I believe.....

did you know edelbrock is here like 20 min from my house :smash:

The pro flow is nice but it involves some modification to lots of things as i have seen over on PT.Net