Now Lets See Your Engine Bay!

12'SROCK

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I just finished getting my alternator, intake pipe/box, idler, accessory bracket, valve covers, and coil brackets powdercoated. I need a few more things to do under the hood but here is my progress. I also rerouted some of the wire loom to make it look a little nicer. Now lets see your jewelry under your hood :D

100_1335.jpg

100_1336.jpg

100_1337.jpg

100_1338.jpg

100_1340.jpg

100_1341.jpg

I see you have a aem brute force intake did you take off the plate that says aem brute force did it have any holes or anything? The reason im asking is im assuming your intake is powdercoated and I also have a aem bruteforce intake and there is gonna be a powdercoat shop opening up in galesburg an hour from me and I would love to get mine coated blue to match my truck. thanks.

I see you have a aem brute force intake did you take off the plate that says aem brute force did it have any holes or anything? The reason im asking is im assuming your intake is powdercoated and I also have a aem bruteforce intake and there is gonna be a powdercoat shop opening up in galesburg an hour from me and I would love to get mine coated blue to match my truck. thanks.

yeah I removed it.. Its justa decal sticker so no holes to worry about :thumbs: