Now Lets See Your Engine Bay!

12'SROCK

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well how much.... :idiot: ...lol???

I stop making them beacause there wasnt enough people buying them.. too much work for little return... but if i get at least 5 people then i can start a new batch... the radiator cover is $350 and the fuse cover is $165 plus shipping

Looks really good Art! :thumbs: I need to put some work into my engine bay as it is pretty ugly.

thanks Jon.. remember you have my number if you need help with anything (cam swap) just give ma a call :cheers:

I stop making them beacause there wasnt enough people buying them.. too much work for little return... but if i get at least 5 people then i can start a new batch... the radiator cover is $350 and the fuse cover is $165 plus shipping

dam wish i had that kind of coin layin around... you should get with bser and make a c/f rollpan...

all the color matching looks sick Art!!! good job...

my engine bay looks pretty much the same as it did the day i picked it up fromt he dealer except for the KnN and the longtubes and thats nothing special, so no need for me to post mine :(

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)