Now Lets See Your Engine Bay!

12'SROCK

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terry, I am sure it WILL be worth the wait. You do some incredible work with the airbrush for sure :thumbs:

:withstupid:

with your airbrush skills and some creativity with some plating and/or CFing, I'm sure you will come up with something nasty!! :devil:

mines not a sticker or decal its more like a plate or plack. heres a picture of mine.

truckpicsforbuyer002.jpg

no its not bro trust me... its just like mine.... Its a sticker, so just remove it and get that thing powder coated

Yeah dude it's just a sticker. When I had mine powdercoated I called aem and they sent me a replacement all silver.

here is mine all my pieces are being carbon fibered as we speak. engine covers come off tomorrow to get carbon fibered. its dirty guys.sorry

P1000813.jpg

here is mine all my pieces are being carbon fibered as we speak. engine covers come off tomorrow to get carbon fibered. its dirty guys.sorry

what do you mean getting? are you doing hydro form or paint? or are you wraping them in CF?

what do you mean getting? are you doing hydro form or paint? or are you wraping them in CF?

they are being wraped in CF Mr Art. Uncald4 is local and he is doing mine for me sir.

engine covers next woo hoo

• 2 weeks later...