Ss Vs. Rs4

hossram64

Tonight on the way home from work ran a audi RS4 we did a 65 to 120 run i pulled on him 1 truck length. Then I let him get in front of me and i stayed on his tail on a 55 to 120 run then i let off. I thought I did pretty good to keep up with him on the highway. When we got off the highway we were on a douable lane road, but never got a red light to race from a stop we stayed behind me untill he turned off. Also what you guys think about VW R32 friend wants to race me he thinks he will crush me what you guys think?.

Good to hear you kept with the RS4. I know Audi is going back to the BI-turbo S4's as their V8's N/A havent been too impressive. Is the R32 modded? Im not a fan of them but have been told their quick.

man the v-dub its gonna be close. i am not very im pressed with audi. i was going to buy my wife the new S5 it has a 4something litre v-8 and only has 340hp. test drove it and i wasnt impressed at all. my ss felt stronger. i am not saying i can beat it but not impressed.

damn fine kill btw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by McMahan (see edit history)

Thanks guys. Yeah when I get back from vaca im driving down to Virgnia beach this next week. I have a couple other mods I will be installing: meth injection, new pulley, ported and polished BBK TB, obx long tubes with high flow cats, PI 3000 stall converter, wideband gauge, and a retune. Cant wait to get back Lol.

Thanks guys. Yeah when I get back from vaca im driving down to Virgnia beach this next week. I have a couple other mods I will be installing: meth injection, new pulley, ported and polished BBK TB, obx long tubes with high flow cats, PI 3000 stall converter, wideband gauge, and a retune. Cant wait to get back Lol.

:omg: :omg: :omg: I could use some of those mods...Nice kill with the audi i looked and i think they have 420hp in a 4.2L V8, 0-60 in 4.3 and run 12.8 in the 1/4