Four 15's Under My Back Seat With 6000 Watts!

that aint sh!& i know a guy who owns gig harbor auto work he can do better than that lol jk nice work as allways Travis i am coming over to hear it this weekend lol.

I am tell you guys this is the guy you need to go through for all your mobile audio/video needs

both my trucks rep the gig harbor auto works stamp

100_0758.jpg

what size w7 is it ? 10 or 12? i wouldnt mind something like that in my truck its the weight im worried about. not to mention my truck will have bars going in that area soon .

what amp is pushin it?

what size w7 is it ? 10 or 12? i wouldnt mind something like that in my truck its the weight im worried about. not to mention my truck will have bars going in that area soon .

what amp is pushin it?

It's an 8W7 running from a Phoenix Gold XS2500 with an LPL.

what does an enclousure like that run? it fits under the stock seat with no blocks right? thanks and btw it looks really nice

Thank you for your compliments. I can't mention prices in the open forum because I'm not a vendor. It fit's completely under the seat without any mod and can be removed in seconds. It drives me nuts when people compromise the functionality of their vehicle to accommodate retarded sub boxes. Shoot me a PM or email if you'd like more details. [email protected]

• 3 weeks later...