Procharger F1r Lsx 50mm Cog Drive Kit

This is my 03 SilvySS with a TSP 408 and the new Procharger cog drive kit. It installed easy and the only issuses was with the 6.0 iron block was not drilled and taped for the 2 of the power steering bracket bolts. I have a 80tooth crank cog and a 45tooth blower cog which is ATI's super pulley that lets the blower free when you decel. I am maxing the blower out at 7000rpms and have only had the truck to 6800 so far. I need a bigger intercooler because mine is a huge restriction 3" A2A intercooler 24x12x3 core. Im only seeing 13psi (8200ft DA today here at 4500ft high desert)and barley cools which I expected. A2W is in the works with a 2000cfm rated intercooler 2 large heat exchanges and a 7gallon tank.. Headed to do some testing this weekend if I can keep IAT's down under 150. And yes the oil slinger has been re clock but not the tag for those of you who noticed.

P1010206.jpg

P1010209.jpg

P1010205.jpg

sick setup , you should see 10's all day with this as well.

trans setup?

Ill just be happy not have belt problems and to be able to mat the gas pedal and not have something break. Not so sure Ill see 10's. Its going take some work as its blowing all 4 tires off really bad from a launch. From a dig if I do a stalled launch it will spin all trough 1st and drill the 6800rpm shift point in about 15ft and keep the tires lit through most of second. I thought it was short shifting or something , no the tire were just roasting and I wasn't going anywhere.

get some radials man . they will help especially if you can light them up on a launch out of the waterbox.

your running an 80e?

No not yet..... Still on my FLT Level 5 Billet output 4L65E

No not yet..... Still on my FLT Level 5 Billet output 4L65E

Awesome. So do they have a wider belt to fill the pulleys out? I see you also used the Russel pro classic line with the blue tracer...soooo much nicer to work with than the braided stainless IMHO. Did you like it?

Awesome. So do they have a wider belt to fill the pulleys out? I see you also used the Russel pro classic line with the blue tracer...soooo much nicer to work with than the braided stainless IMHO. Did you like it?

Yes I could run a wider belt but it would be more stress on the pulleys. I really like the pro classic line I cut it all with scissors lol.

• 3 months later...