Just Wanted To Say Thanks

bought the mcgaughys 11004 lowering kit from ryan a couple weeks back. Never having talked to him before, and having a low post count, i was apprehensive, especially with some of the deals going foul around here. it was an easy transaction, and he was quick to ship the product after receiving payment. product as described, it was exactly how purchases should go.

side note: this WILL be the last purchase i ever make through paypal, since they took the money out of my account twice and cost me a nice overdraft charge, then took 4 days to get me MY money back. just thought i would throw a warning out there. their customer service is the worst i have ever dealt with. we were on hold on two seperate phones for 1.5 hrs each, only to be "disconnected" on one, and told there was nothing they could do on the other. does anyone have an alternate company they could suggest using, because this will most certainly put a damper on my future parts purchases.

is this the picture you sent me earlier? i tried to look at it but i could not get it to work. since i have an iphone i have to go to a website, type in a login and password, but i could not sign in.

is this the picture you sent me earlier? i tried to look at it but i could not get it to work. since i have an iphone i have to go to a website, type in a login and password, but i could not sign in.

yes

sorry, hope it didnt cost you for nothing :(

Just saw this post... lol

Thanks for the feedback! glad everything worked out with the drop kit. I always try my best to have transactions go as smooth and fast as possible. Seeing as this is what i would want if i was the buyer. :thumbs:

Sorry to hear about your problems with paypal.