Can Someone Verify Radix Parts I Have

I bought a Radix 112 kit from someone on ebay but they don't seem to respond to any questions I ask them so I am just wondering if someone who has done this kit can verify I have all the needed parts before I get half way through the install. The is going on my 03 SSS and I think he said it was previously installed on a 04 SSS if that matters...Do all the years require an upgraded fuel pump?? Doesn't look like I have one...Thanks

p7250065.th.jpg

p7250064.th.jpg

p7250068.th.jpg

I see an intercooler pump and resevoir but wheres the intercooler?

Also, I do not see the booster in-line fuel pump required for 03 SS Trucks. You will need to contact Magnacharger for a new one, or find an alternative, but the magnacharger one would be easiest route most likely.

Also, 04's are returnless, 03 are return style. You will need to see magnacharger on what is required to make it fit with the fuel lines.

You will need a throttle body gasket. Available at most dealerships.

Your best bet is to download a copy of the instructions from magnacharger and do an inventory. I bought my kit used also. I had the installation manual and read through it 3 or 4 times and verified each part in each step before beginning the install process.

Edited by Black2003SS (see edit history)

intake manifold gasket? or is still on the bottom of the blower?

missing some hoses for the intercooler, nothing major.

Relay for the intercooler pump as well.

Where would I get the intercooler hoses from? I'll check for the gasket..and I assume I can get a relay directly from magnacharger..?

Also the intercooler is there, but not pictured.

Thanks

the hose that is attached to the intercooler pump/tank is the size heater hose that you need for the intercooler. Just buy a bunch of it and cut it to length per the magnacharger instructions. I think 8' or so should be PLENTY.

Magnacharger makes an entire relay harness kit. You can buy that from them or you can just buy the relay at an auto parts store and make the harness yourself (if you are are good with electronics/wiring).

I would higly recommend, as previous poster stated, to download the magnacharger install manual and read it over and over until you become familiar with the install. I did this and it helped ALOT. I had no suprises during the install, it was very straight forward.

you'll need a return style fuel pressure regulator from maggie aswell.

You'll notice on your fuel rail theres only provisions for 1 fuel line, the part you need has two. Very cheap

be VERY carefull when you take the old one off and put the new one on. make absolutley sure you reinstall all the rubber o-rings. Theres a tiny one the size of a nail head that can be very easily missed..

good luck :chevy:

go to magnacharger.com and down load their install manual.....go through it and check the parts you got and parts you dont got just get them from magna..........if you get the gaskets from magna their about 100 bucks FU@# THAT!!!!!!!

go to autozone and get the gaskets for a 1998 camaro they are the sameones and only cost 20 bucks

also invest in a fuel line removal tool...those fuel lines are a "son of a ..." without the tool...

need intercooler and brackets, intake gaskets, throttle body gasket, dex cool and water wetter, more hosing, return style fuel pressure regulator. Also make sure you have the wiring for the intercooler pump, its hard to tell from the pics..

If you dont have a CAI or aftermarket airfilter, let me know, I have a drop in K&N filter that came with my s/c..you can have it just pay shipping...

good luck!

Edited by lilmarv1117 (see edit history)

you need a Heat exchanger and the mounting brackets. the intercooler is below the compressor. You need the magna charger walbro255 kit and the return style fule rail adapter. You can download install instructions at magnusonproducts.com. Pm me if you have any questions But you need to call brian or david at magnuson and get the rest of your items. I also recomend a built tranny because you

WILL break yours with this blower Pm sprayed99 for that. Your also welcome to call me if you would like