Front Speakers Not Working.

so my front speakers just randomly stopped working on me and i'm now only getting sound out of the rear ones.

i had wired in an amp to my door speakers with signal to the amp from my aftermarket hu. the amp was seeing signal from a set of rca's off the back of the hu. and sure enough randomly the fronts stopped working and the rears continue playing.

i've ditched the amp and wired from the hu to the harness without using the rca's this time. and still the same problem. i've checked every fuse in the fuse box, and the in line fuse to the amp and the fuse on the back of the hu.

i'm out of ideas to check. i need some help, thanks in advance.

The only thing that I could think at this point would be possibly a bad deck then. If you've taken the amp out of the picture and tried wiring the speakers directly to the deck. Also have you tried swapping the front and rear channels to make sure you still hear sound from the speakers? if not then both speakers died on you (rare but possible).

The only thing that I could think at this point would be possibly a bad deck then. If you've taken the amp out of the picture and tried wiring the speakers directly to the deck. Also have you tried swapping the front and rear channels to make sure you still hear sound from the speakers? if not then both speakers died on you (rare but possible).

Yea I did that too, I'm thinkin it could even be somethin to do with my harness. At this point I'm so pissed that I just wanna run my own speaker wires so if somethin goes wrong again I can trouble shoot it and not have to deal harnesses and crap

thats the only option the hu has a bad front out put ive seen it happen tons. take a test light and see if your getting power out of the front channel if not then you know its a bad hu

but when i had my door speakers powered by the amp i had the signal for the amp coming from the front set of rca's and the rear speakers continued to work. bc the rear set of rca's were giving my subs signal.

And you tried swapping the RCA's to make sure both are still working? If both the RCA's and the normal outputs don't work then I would say it's your deck that is fried.