Parting Out 2003 Silverado Ss

Time2Kill

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so when you say frame are you selling the hole frame kinda need to fix mind and this sounds cheeper than fixing mind its bent a tenth of a degree

It's the complete frame. No damage, would be excellent for fixing another truck.

I got the bumpstops in great condition, packed very well. A pleasure to do business with you.

On another note do you have the inside rear door handle bezels? and the passenger airbag? and the dash bezel?

Edited by VhoGmc (see edit history)

I got the bumpstops in great condition, packed very well. A pleasure to do business with you.

On another note do you have the inside rear door handle bezels? and the passenger airbag? and the dash bezel?

I'm keeping the handle bezels with the with the door panels. I do still have the passenger airbag and dash bezel.

anyone with more than 150 post recieve their items yet? thinking bout getting a few parts, but it doesnt seem like anyone got anything yet

I ordered the the "Manual HVAC Controls - $25" on July 30th, and received them on Aug 3 packaged to the hilt and in perfect condition. :thumbs::thumbs: