Pics Of Corsa Tip Before Rear Tire

03_SS_22

I just bought a used corsa tip and I searched but coundn't find a thread that had what I wanted. Does anyone have a corsa tip exiting before the rear tire? pics?

Or do you think I should just exit it out after the rear tire?

I say exit it before the rear tire. if you cant find pics or a thread that just means you will be the first and therefor be unique. the corsa tips look good exiting at stock location it will look badass exiting before the rear tre. you have my vote I say go for it.

Check out this video, it shows my tips. I found them at a local muffler shop and had them done with Magnaflows. They are slash cut that we turned sideways and angled them to line up with the body.

i like it but ive herd sum bad things about having the exhaust heat come out right on your tire.....

like what? everyone running it doesnt have any issues.. If it really was an issue ford wouldnt have put it in that locaqtion on their lightnings

i like it but ive herd sum bad things about having the exhaust heat come out right on your tire.....

I haven't heard anything bad happen with this setup?

I've been running it since I bought my 05 Silverado new, it was the first thing I did to it.

I haven't heard anything bad happen with this setup?

I've been running it since I bought my 05 Silverado new, it was the first thing I did to it.

:withstupid:

had this setup on my '94, then when I bought this truck in '06 it was the 1st mod I did 3 days after buying it, 3 years and 2 months and still no issues

I originally wanted them to look like kelleyperformance's truck and sstruck1's but the guy @ the exhaust shop I went to said that they would hit on a crossmember under the truck and just said OK and left it at that,