New Pics Of My Truck

Very nice! :thumbs: I'm not much of a chrome fan, but I think the grille treatment on your truck looks really good, especially with the black bowtie. Sets it off nice.

I'm not a fan of the chrome except for the billet grille and the wheels. I already have the black painted ss grille shell i just don't know if it would look good with the chrome bumper so i've been waiting to put it on until i get the cladding and bumper covers painted and put on :chevy:

bad ass launch man!

thanks i didn't think the lauch looked that fast on video but if you listen to when i let off i was at 80+mph :D

And i forgot to mention the lauches were in 4hi in case anyone couldn't tell :rolleyes:

Edited by Blown Clone (see edit history)

nice!!! truck looks great man, loving the replica 22's they look grerat on there.

any exhaust clips???

-Rob

sorry i missed your post until just now but the exhaust basically sounds like an open cutout(actually louder at wide open throttle in my opinion). I hope you can tell from the vids i posted how loud it is. It is very unrestrictive.

very nice , where did you get the pulleys from?
The prochrger pulley is from reichard racing and the rest of the pulleys are innovators west 8rib with a 10% overdriven crank pulley and a joe spec'd 3.5" idler(the one that mounts to the alternator bracket). I got the IW pulleys, the belt tensioner and the upgraded pulley for it from joe@leftcoast.

Jed

Edited by Blown Clone (see edit history)

• 3 months later...