New Look For The Ss

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the nice words guys. I will post some pics as soon as its done. I have not had time at work to get it finished. I am hoping this weekend will be ready to cruise.

that looks killer. flat emblems too???

Yep, everything is going to be flat.

guess I need to change up my planning now, had everything priced out last week to go flat black, it was suppose to get done in mid Sept. Looks like its back to the 2 tone idea. Keep the pics coming, I still may do mine as well but was hoping to be the first to go full flat black. :cheers:

guess I need to change up my planning now, had everything priced out last week to go flat black, it was suppose to get done in mid Sept. Looks like its back to the 2 tone idea. Keep the pics coming, I still may do mine as well but was hoping to be the first to go full flat black. :cheers:

Too slow :jester: I will have pics up soon. It looks so sick I hope to get it all put together today!

very nice! Are you still going with a flatblack for the wheels to? The headlights look outta place now but very nice. maybe look into www.headlightarmor.com they have tint kits for headlights for our trucks that would look good on ur truck.

pretty drastic change from victory red to flat black. looks good! :thumbs: :thumbs:

...you know after this youll have several followers. Murda murda

i don't think so. i think it looks good, but the idea is not new. like foxforma said, he was planning on doing this, but now that someone else beat him to the punch, he's not going to do it anymore. originality is huge in my book, and if someone else does something before me, i'll have to think of something else. that's just me though (and apparently foxforma). :D

Edited by WODY™ (see edit history)