New Look For The Ss

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the shot from the rear makes that paint looks so smooth. Great job man!! to me, i think there is too much surface area on these trucks for flat/satin/denim but that really came out great.

i'm with everyone else on the headlights though. even look into the crystal clear ones on ebay....

the shot from the rear makes that paint looks so smooth. Great job man!! to me, i think there is too much surface area on these trucks for flat/satin/denim but that really came out great.

i'm with everyone else on the headlights though. even look into the crystal clear ones on ebay....

I got the lights on ebay, should clean up the front end.

• 1 month later...
pretty drastic change from victory red to flat black. looks good! :thumbs::thumbs:

i don't think so. i think it looks good, but the idea is not new. like foxforma said, he was planning on doing this, but now that someone else beat him to the punch, he's not going to do it anymore. originality is huge in my book, and if someone else does something before me, i'll have to think of something else. that's just me though (and apparently foxforma). :D

yeah, first word that came to mind when i saw this was "DAMMIT", had this priced out close to a year ago when i got the SS. I'm actually glad to see one done though because I wanted to see how it would look. It's near impossible to be original nowadays, when you have an idea, guarantee you someone has already done it lol.

Edited by DMF (see edit history)

• 5 weeks later...

question... With my blazer that is FLAT FLAT black. not so smooth to the touch. When you rub your hand over it, or touch it with a cloth you get some marks.. they wash out but it is like sand paper. . Is your paint like that? or is it more satin and smooth? how does it wash? never wax right??