Fuel Delivery Issue

ANGRYGREG

My truck has been leaning out at part throttle. It only does it when I give it very little gas. No problems with AFR at WOT just when cruising at low speeds and It does it in every gear randomly, and not all the time. It acts like it's running out of gas like a little blip then it goes away. It seems to do it worse when the A/C is on. I know it's not harming the truck but it's driving me nuts. As far as a fuel pump I don't know what is in there it is whatever came from magnacharger.

Is it my fuel pump? Fuel filter? Any input would be appreciated...

My tuner looked at the file. Nothing was changed so I am pretty sure it is not the tune.

It's always something.

The 42 lb injectors that came with the supercharger. I know they are not maxed out but do you think there could be an issue with them? They have about 30,000 miles on them.

get your tunner and have him ride with you and log you IDC

I dont think its your fuel filter. I needed my replaced the dealership told me, had it done maybe 2-3 months after by a member here (I barely drive the truck).

Never had the hiccup issue for those 2-3 months.

you really need to have a fuel pressure gauge. this would help troubleshoot. dont think your fuel filter since you dont have one on the frame rail . my guess is fuel pump but could be in the tune as well.

Thanks for the help. I really don't think the injectors are maxed out. I haven't had this problem until recently and it only happens at very light throttle like 20 percent little blip it leans out and I step on the gas a little more and It goes away. It feels just like when you are running out of gas...

How much are some 60 lb/hr injectors and does someone have a part # ???

I also don't know what fuel pump comes with the radix, can someone answer that for me?

The AFR is right on at WOT so how can I be running out of injector at part throttle going 30 mph.

I don't want to spend money on something that is not needed but if I need injectors then I guess I will buy them. Just trying to rule out all the things not wrong before I start dumping more money in this money pit...

Thanks again guys. Anyone else have any suggestions.

you really need to have a fuel pressure gauge. this would help troubleshoot. dont think your fuel filter since you dont have one on the frame rail . my guess is fuel pump but could be in the tune as well.

What fuel pump do you suggest Chase. Do you have a part #. Thanks for the help...

A fuel pressure check would be the first thing to do. The second/first thing to do also would be to check to see if your power enrichment settings are where they need to be. In summer temps where underhood heat is high (even worse with the air on) your fuel gets very hot and can cause a lean condition at times. You really need to have someone log this occuring to see how the boost/tip in is.

A fuel pressure check would be the first thing to do. The second/first thing to do also would be to check to see if your power enrichment settings are where they need to be. In summer temps where underhood heat is high (even worse with the air on) your fuel gets very hot and can cause a lean condition at times. You really need to have someone log this occuring to see how the boost/tip in is.

Thanks Zippy..

im with agreeing its not your injectors maxing out.... i dont doubt the injector duty cycle is very high at WOT, but i agree with zippy. that, or- i had some 50lb injectors that did the same thing. about the same RPM the truck would miss very badly, go away with any less or more throttle. came to find that at that exact airflow and flowrate of the injector, the fuel didnt atomize right because the nozzle of those injectors sprayed too wide, causing it to hit the manifold and in a way "puddle" and drip down. changed them to the semiens 60lb, never had the issue ever again