Race Against Im Not Sure

hossram64

So on my way home tonight at the light some silver suv pulls next to me not sure if it was a jeep or mercedes had wide tires and 20inch rims on it. So the light is about to turn green and I tell my wife im going for it and out of no where she goes theres a cop behind you. So I flip around to look and the light turns green and theres no cop there she starts laughing and says haha gotch ya, by this time the guy already started to go so I floor it and get him, but still he was pretty damn fast. So he pulls next to me and starts shooting off his mouth " must be turbocharged" " daddy must have alot of money". I was getting steamed I wanted to pull him and his friend out of there car and beat them, but like a gentlemen I gave them the one finger solute and went on my way. Wife alittle mad I yelled at her. lol :cheers:

So on my way home tonight at the light some silver suv pulls next to me not sure if it was a jeep or mercedes had wide tires and 20inch rims on it. So the light is about to turn green and I tell my wife im going for it and out of no where she goes theres a cop behind you. So I flip around to look and the light turns green and theres no cop there she starts laughing and says haha gotch ya, by this time the guy already started to go so I floor it and get him, but still he was pretty damn fast. So he pulls next to me and starts shooting off his mouth " must be turbocharged" " daddy must have alot of money". I was getting steamed I wanted to pull him and his friend out of there car and beat them, but like a gentlemen I gave them the one finger solute and went on my way. Wife alittle mad I yelled at her. lol :cheers:

i wouldn't of flipped him the bird i would of said in a calm voice " NO, ITS A CHEVY" and drove off...lol! that would of pissed him off even more...lol.