Just Bought An Sss, From Ca But Driving To Where I Live Anchorage, Ak

BlueAKSSS

Got some pictures downloaded of the SS when I was in Seattle. Left Seattle Sunday, about 3 PM and drove to Anchorage in 3 days. Got in today at 4PM. It was a long trip but fun, especially with the SS!

Here's some pictures of it when I was in Seattle with it.

Picture021Large.jpg

Picture027Large.jpg

Picture030Large.jpg

Picture032Large.jpg

Picture033Large.jpg

Picture034Large.jpg

Welcome to the site! What better way to "become 1 with the SS" than to take it on a long ass drive! How did the AlCan Hwy treat the SS? Great pics too, nice clean canvas to start adding your creative mods to! Have fun!

Edited by Rays B4U (see edit history)

Welcome to the site! What better way to "become 1 with the SS" than to take it on a long ass drive! How did the AlCan Hwy treat the SS? Great pics too, nice clean canvas to start adding your creative mods to! Have fun!

The Alcan highway treated it pretty good although some rocks didn't...The windshield which was the original is now cracked right in the line of sight which sucks so I'll have to get a new one. Other than being completely dirty and plastered in bugs it did awesome. Lots of deserted open long stretches of road too so I thoroughly tested it out...if you know what I mean :D .

Here's some pictures of it in Canada, completely dirty and covered in bugs....

DSC_0349Large.jpg

DSC_0350Large.jpg

81109012Large.jpg

81109199Large.jpg

1 ride you will never forget, or probably wanna do for a long time. new windshields are always nice anyways. if its been drove around 50k they start to look a little sandblasted anyways. looks like a great truck. congrats again