Its Finnally Over

mcmahan

well guys as some of you know my wife left and wants a divorce out of the blue. its been confermed it over and it has really hit me hard. there is alot to it but ill just say i have been open honest and faithful to her,

also found out i have to have a knee replacment surgury next month and i have arthritis on my skull and im gonna have to have surgery for that as well so im 100% screwed.

just though i would share a littlw ith yall this is the only place i have to vent. thnx guy

Justin

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to here that justin . :( if you need to VENT we are here for you . i have been there as i am sure a few others on here have been thru it and understand what you are going thru . stay STRONG brother .....

...chris...

Ya know dude, women really irritate me, she never deserved a guy like you to start. I feel your pain, which is gonna turn into frustration, anger then sadness. Just keep strong, keep your mind occupied and clean. After going through this many times being burned by women I understand. Man I am so sorry dude, whatever i can do to support and help let me know. PM me, email whatever! We are all here for you. The SS family is great, sometimnes better than our own lol. Take care buddy! :)

thanks guys it means alot. i think im more upset over my health issues than her. they both weigh on my mind alot but im have soldiers to take care of and i have to put there needs before my own so that helps some. again big thanks guys