Its Finnally Over

mcmahan

:crackup::wtf:

Eddie Murphy - true love is when you find yourself holding a gun in one hand and a can of poison in the other struggling to decide :jester:

Very sorry to hear about your relationship, I also have first-hand experience there. :sigh: A few things, first *millions* of men have gone through what you have, you are NOT alone and this is by no means a personal vendetta against you; second, after about 4-6 weeks as the initial drama passes, life will be GREAT for about another 4-6 weeks, then it will get really bad, expect that and use that time to prepare and get ahead; third, research and hire the best damned lawyer you can and DO what he says. If you need help getting your head straight reach out here, there are a few really great folks I know are happy to help in that area. I am sorry to hear it just wasn't meant to be.

Mr. P.

MrP is the man. Listen to him. Get a good lawyer even if you hate to think about it. A good lawyer will help you out by watching out for you(financially). Mine was a waste of money. I should have researched more. Things will get really bad but they do get better. Tomorrow is always a better day & there are plenty of women out there that need a good man. Hope it all works out for you.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MrP is the man. Listen to him. Get a good lawyer even if you hate to think about it. A good lawyer will help you out by watching out for you(financially). Mine was a waste of money. I should have researched more. Things will get really bad but they do get better. Tomorrow is always a better day & there are plenty of women out there that need a good man. Hope it all works out for you.

yea i got a lawyer but my lwayers are JAG so i feal very confident in them. its gonna be cheap and quick the army works fast in that area. thanks guys

hang in there justin, we are with you all the way, and dont worry about your x, im sure a guy like you will have no trouble fishing a new one lol.

ill put you in my prayers justin, good luck and hope everithyng turns out well.

Vidal