Wheels & Tires

ChevyMan23

The wheels finally came in, and had the tires mounted this am. Fronts are 17x9.5 w/ 245/45's and the rears are 17x10.5 with 315/45's. Halibrand replicas, with spinners, and the tires are none of ther than the Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3. Had these on the roadster, and loved them, so it was a no brainer to get them again. They are a great driving tire.

Sorry the pics are sideways, I rotated them before I uploaded, but they didnt stay that way once they uploaded, didnt wanna delete and redo, so oh well...

IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0194-1.jpg

IMG_0195-1.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0205-1.jpg

iPhone pics again.....

love the gsd3's run them on my maro in the same sizes. i think you meant 35 series for the 315's they are fuggin expensive.

ive tried three other tires and none compared. didnt do much for traction in first but cornering and wet they did great.

love the gsd3's run them on my maro in the same sizes. i think you meant 35 series for the 315's they are fuggin expensive.

ive tried three other tires and none compared. didnt do much for traction in first but cornering and wet they did great.

You're right, 315/35's, and yes, they are expensive. The set was $1300 Yikes...