Im Getting The Hang Of It

funceca88

ok so im getting the hang of it now, i like the way the camera shows of everything, anyways here are some more pics, its still a work in progress.Im finally getting my window tint on wensday hopefully, and then after that its a nice 3/6 drop and racing stripes.

BTW: some of that stuff does look sorta taky, ill be taking off those stupid vents ( what was i thinking lol :banghead::D ), and replacing those 364 badges with some better ones

oam-5185e_w.jpg

and as for those taillight covers, well im not so sure about those, i like them but i may go L.E.D, well see

post-13274-1249955571_thumb.jpg

post-13274-1249955621_thumb.jpg

post-13274-1249955648_thumb.jpg

why is that on?. :dunno: lol, got it from my friend's rumble bee, the same one i had posted here a while back ago.' Rumble bee goes down', the switch used to operate my strobes until they burned out from excesive use hehe. it should make a good fun (nitrous bottle) switch someday :D

post-13274-1249955715_thumb.jpg

post-13274-1249956004_thumb.jpg

post-13274-1249956034_thumb.jpg

i may add one of thse in the front

oam-4743_w.jpg

and my own little personal thing, i actually have had guys that own lightnings look at it and smirk lol, i smirk back :P lol

post-13274-1249956118_thumb.jpg

well i hope you guys enjoyd the pics, now that i got my new toy ill be taking pictures of some car shows that are coming up, and friends rides, so stay tuned lol :rolleyes::)

Looks very nice man. Id like to get my headrests restiched myself but in blue to match my truck.

you might be surprised, but the headrest i painted with a small detail brush, and leftover dupli color after i did my dash, its very easy, you should try it you just gotta work it in slowly, blue might take a few more coats then with red

Edited by Vidalss (see edit history)

you might be surprised, but the headrest i painted with a small detail brush, and leftover dupli color after i did my dash, its very easy, you should try it you just gotta work it in slowly, blue might take a few more coats then with red

Wow, well u definately had me fooled man. Good job on that.

Truck is looking good..... :D ................ ......Not too sure about using paint for the stitching in the headrest... :wtf: ..........I would think over time it would end up with a "dingy" look .................

I looked into having the local upholstery guy taking my headrests, and outlining the SS in red to match my truck....was gonna run about $90 for some new stitch-work..........