For Sale: Jl Audio 8w7 In Custom Enclosure

uncald4

Howdy!

I'm selling my 8W7 and custom enclosure for my SSS. I had the setup in for about 3 or 4 weeks. The bass response is amazing but it's got too much low frequency response for my taste. It would be great for somebody that listens to rap, R&B and POP. Professionally built. Has been seen in person by several SSS members. Air space is .874 with the woofer loaded. Includes W7 box and owners manual.

There are 30 white LED's that have a lightning effect inside the box when the bass hits.

The subwoofer is under full warranty and it's a month old. Please let me know if you have questions.

$450 plus shipping.

IMG_3330.jpg

IMG_3325.jpg

IMG_3328.jpg

IMG_3331.jpg

IMG_3333.jpg

IMG_3335.jpg

IMG_3337.jpg

Bump!!!!!! I have heard this in person and I will tell you it bumps. I tried talking him out of it lol. Travis does amazing work and this is a steal at this price.

man I wish I had money for that.. Please PM a price for the enclosure only even if you ahve to build a new one.. thanks!

I would build that box for $220 with plexi. Extra for lighting and JL Audio lettering.

what amp did you use? also what kind of high's did you use with this?

I used the JL Audio 250/1v2 with the stock headunit. MB Quart Reference 6.5" components up front.

Please do not send me PM's asking to me to build some rediculous setup for your truck. There are restrictions and a certain science behind making a subwoofer sound good and hit hard when it sits two feet from your seat. I am a certified professional with over 11 years of experience in custom subwoofer enclosure fabrication. There is a reason that I'm using 8" subwoofers under the rear seat of this truck.

I apologize for my sour response but I'm seriously tired of getting this phone call/email/PM...

"Hey man it's so and so from the forum. I know that you told me to go with 8's in my truck but my buddy talked me into two 12's instead. It sounds like crap. Can you tell me how to make them sound better?"

**** Waffle

replace that 8 with a 12 and its sold

Roger that. I'm building a ported enclosure for a 12W7 as we speak. Holler!

Wish I had the cash I would be all over this.

I had a set of 2 8w7s and MB quart components speakers in the back of a Grand Cherokee. Put other radios to shame.

Very nice work.

Thank you.

Edited by uncald4 (see edit history)