The Country's Best Fast Food Chain...

Black2003SS

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had In and Out burger when I went down to Florida for bike week. And oh my they are yummy.. I just got back from Va beach and we hit a Sonic on the way back and I wasn't impressed. I would rather eat my big ole 1/3 supreme burger from McDonalds.. We don't have either of them here so you gotta try the different stuff when you go away..

I travel for a living and ate out 746 times last year. A lot of it being fast food. I will say that In-n-Out sucks ass. Plain, no flavor, tastes like an airline burger. They only have 3 things. single, double, tripple. I didn't think it was possible to make a burger any less appealing than McDonalds does, but I was wrong. krystal burger tastes like grease soaked cardboard in a bun. I'll eat BK, Wendy's, Sonic, Back Yard, Wataburger, Lottaburger, Hardy;s/Carl's JR, most mom & Pop store burgers. I will not go in another In-N-Out. That survey was seriously flawed.
Whataburger is hard to beat around here as far as chain restraunts go. I've heard that In and Out is really good, but we don't have them here. We did hit up a Five Guys in CO on vacation last month. Pretty freakin' good. :thumbs:

I'm addicted:

http://www.pitapit.com/

Very good place. We got to eat at the original one in Windsor Ontario 10yrs ago. I think it will take off and do very well in the states. Theres one of those near my house as well. I go there often rather than subway or something else. Same price, better food and better topping options.