The Country's Best Fast Food Chain...

Black2003SS

serious , in n out is the only fast food burger i will eat. as a matter of fact it was todays lunch .

so fuggin good its worth a trip out west. or next time your in vegas make it an in n out trip , you wil not regret it , unless your name is wody's girl.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from a cali vacation of 9 Days.. In-N-Out was lunch or dinner 7 of them days.. And when we lived there it was at least 3 times a week. Mmmm

Crap now I'm craving it. LOL

Oh we have had Sonic here for several years. Expensive and no compairsion to In-N-Out. They Blow.

Watch out for them narrow pull into order slots. I've seen them damage several vehicals. If you don't know what I mean you'll see once you go to one.

Edited by Tzer (see edit history)

Hey Keith ... so we finally got some coming to the Northeast????

Never had In and Out either ....

yup. the one in Peabody on Rt. 1 is scheduled to open late August. I think Jesse said that there was gonna be one in his area too.

in n out is all family owned and is not a franchise thats why they are only in the south west, my wife worked for them for years b4 we got married. although they are about to open one in salt lake city and start heading east from there because none of the stores have freezers they have to get delivery's daily and they are opening a delivery plant their also so who knows where they will go from there???

serious , in n out is the only fast food burger i will eat. as a matter of fact it was todays lunch .

Hey I had it today for lunch too..............i have no idea how i ever survived without an In N Out Burger. Im all about the Double Double Animal Style and Animal Style Fries............Can life get much better? I submit that it can not!!

I was starving ounce and was able to pound down a 4X4 Animal Style, Animal Style Fries and a Milk Shake!! :drool:

Im Glad to see KFC made the list, im a little bias lol. Also Chapotles at number 2 was a good pick they have very good food too

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

I travel for a living and ate out 746 times last year. A lot of it being fast food. I will say that In-n-Out sucks ass. Plain, no flavor, tastes like an airline burger. They only have 3 things. single, double, tripple. I didn't think it was possible to make a burger any less appealing than McDonalds does, but I was wrong. krystal burger tastes like grease soaked cardboard in a bun. I'll eat BK, Wendy's, Sonic, Back Yard, Wataburger, Lottaburger, Hardy;s/Carl's JR, most mom & Pop store burgers. I will not go in another In-N-Out. That survey was seriously flawed.

in and out has to be the nastiest burger i have ever had, thier fries are so so. i would have to be starving to eat there.

i miss what-a-burger from east texas as well as julios chicken in athens texas love me some chicken gizzards

I've never eaten at an In-N-Out nor had I ever heard of them until a few months ago on a forum. A Sonic opened up here a few months ago and IMO they're not much better than the other franchises. I've never much cared for the "franchise" hamburgers except for the A&W & Dairy Queen of years gone by. We have a couple of hometown drive-ins that blow any of them out of the water, but you have to wait longer for your order; hmmm quick order= tasteless burger, not so quick order= good tasting burger, hmm could there be a correlation?!

I'll eat BK, Wendy's, Sonic, Back Yard, Wataburger, Lottaburger, Hardy;s/Carl's JR, most mom & Pop store burgers.

+1 for the mom and pop stores...there are quite a few around here where i live and they always have the best burgers hands down

ok here is some huge b.s.! there is a restaurant called chadder's in salt lake city that has copied everything about in-n-out, including the layout, colors, food, even styles of food (animal,protein, ect.)

check out these videos:

i was looking for a comment page for this restaurant to talk ish to them, but haven't found one yet...melissa has just sent chadder's a message telling them how she feels. in-n-out is planning on opening a store near them, so hopefully they will destroy chadder's. in-n-out has taken them to court, but has not been resolved yet.

In-N-Out soon became involved in yet another lawsuit. In June 2007, the company filed suit against an American Fork, Utah, restaurant named Chadder's for trademark infringement, claiming that the "look and feel" of the restaurant too closely mimicked In-N-Out, and that the restaurant violated trademarked menu items, such as "Animal Style," "Protein Style," "Double-Double," and so forth.

The company was tipped off by Utah customers contacting the customer service department asking if In-N-Out opened a location in Utah under a different name or if they were affiliated with the restaurant in any way. Several customers stated they ordered trademarked items such as Animal and Protein styles.

On June 7, 2007, In-N-Out's general counsel, visited the Chadders restaurant in American Fork and "viewed the premises and operations and ordered a meal not listed on its menu. He requested an "Animal style Double-Double with Animal fries" and his order was filled. Utah District court Judge Ted Stewart issued a temporary restraining order against the look-alike, but the issue has yet to be definitively resolved. Chadder's has opened another location near the Salt Lake area and one in Provo; In-N-Out has not responded to this action.

In-N-Out has applied to construct a restaurant in American Fork less than a mile from the Chadder's restaurant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In-N-Out_Burger

Edited by WODY™ (see edit history)