6.0l Lq4 Swap

20_blkss_04

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were you getting the powder coating done frankie someone local ?

There is a powdercoating company in my town if you need one. I wanted to try to get a couple MA guys and see if we could do a group together to powdercoat our wheels maybe for next year.

Build is looking great :cool:

im down to try him out i wasnt toaaaaaly impressed with this guy! and i have more to do!

heres mine all done!

DSCN0367.jpg

DSCN0366.jpg

next is cam time!!! im talking to texas speed about a 228 comp cam

try LS1hardcore.com ask those guys over there to spec you a cam. They will be a bit more than TSP, but you get what you pay for IMO.

Also ask your powder coater to bead blast your parts before coating and they will come out like the paint on the exterior of the truck.

thanks guys...cam is on hold for now i think....

i kno the powdercoater was hit or miss i never got ne one els to be able to referance him and he failed....im happy with it for now but i plan on going full blown crazy after college in two year i wanna grind and smooth the whole block like the did on muscle car! and when i do that ill go and take care of the powdercoating, i wish i cud make the alternator bracket look like new any ideas how? kud i sand blast one ? mine was jus greasy and dirty i tryed wiping it down but kudnt get it nice..... ide alos trade mine if anyone was interested