Radix Install Directions

Im planning on finally getting the Radix kit I have on my 03 SSS this weekend and just wanted to double check the directions Magnacharger has listed online....In step 3 it says for 2003 trucks to skip the section and move on to step 40, but that doesn't seem right because step 40 is in the middle of taking off the intake and skips a few other things along the way...Is this really the case?? Anything else I should pay attention to in the directions? Thanks

I'm not at home and cant down load the directions at work, but if I recall correctly, I think it asks you to skip the fuel pump installation where you have to drop the tank for the 04+ trucks. I think there have been a few revisions to the directions and what number it is telling you to skip to is wrong, but close. I think I had the same issue 2yrs ago when I did mine. Either way, just know you dont have to drop the tank, but you have to install the inline fuel pump booster underneath the truck.

We were able to get everything installed ok, however it now runs terrible and wont stay running for more than a few seconds...any suggestions? Is the IAT harness that is mentioned near the end(step 180ish) a must have part? I got the kit used and it didnt come with one so there isn't one on the truck now...could this cause it to run poorly?

We were able to get everything installed ok, however it now runs terrible and wont stay running for more than a few seconds...any suggestions? Is the IAT harness that is mentioned near the end(step 180ish) a must have part? I got the kit used and it didnt come with one so there isn't one on the truck now...could this cause it to run poorly?

The relocation of the IAT sensor is a must.. long story short, saves your motor.

Go back over all your electrical connections and make sure everything is connected correctly.

Check your fuel pressure

Check for vacuum leaks

Have you tuned your PCM for the blower ?

Good Luck

buy urself one, you NEED this. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GM-LS1-INTA...sQ5fAccessories