Whissle For Sale? Taking Serious Offers...

fast4popper

Well, everyone is asking me "whats next" with my truck. well here it is. I am DONE with it. so I am entertaining offers to the right person. I do have a price in mind that i would let it leave my garage. i DO NOT have to sell this. i am simply gauging interest. I have recieved MANY PM's of you all liking my truck, congratulating me on certain things and i wanted to place this here first. again i will NOT list my price publicly. if you have an offer or are serious, please, lets talk.

as it site the truck hasnt moved in over a month. it is simply a toy in my garage that needs a happy home. this thing is in PRIME condition. some of you all know that i take care of my shit, i build things so they cant be broken and i do NOT beat my truck.

I wanted to you all to know what i have into my truck and I will attach something i put together. at best estimate i have nearly $80k of my own money in this project. this does NOT include my sponsored equiptment that i got at discounts or for free. i dont believe i should make money off of gifts to me. therefore i wont brag on my pricing of certain things on my truck. there is a link at the end of my sig to my Truckin article from last year. since then i have had the truck painted, shaved, and added N20 to the motor.

sooooo, here is the list of mods, enjoy and let me know what you all think... IF this sells, i want a CTS-Vee!! again if it dont sell, no big deal. I do know my dealership wants to run it thru the Mecum Auto Auction to see what it will bring.

My 2004 Silverado SS! a.k.a WHISSLE!!!

THE GO---ATi D1SC intercooled Pro-charger (15psi)/Custom build mandrel intake/red powder coated I/C plumbing and brackets/Procharger Race BOV/HUGE custom front mount InterCooler/Zippy Custom designed cam (212/270 561/566 144 deg+4) /Ported and Polished 317's/Balanced bottom end/.010 Mahle Forged pistons/file fit rings/ARP bolts/Pinned crank/ASM long tube headers/No Cats/AreoMuffler #248 w-dual side exit tips/Custom Built Billet 2600rpm stall/Billet servos/Shift kit/Big Tranny cooler/Walbro GSS340 fuel pump/Mototron 60# injectors/Ported and Polished Throttle Body/N2o Intercooler spray bar with Dual 5# tanks/MSD 8.5MM wires/NGK Plugs/05 Efans w-Nelson Harness/160 stat/Powermaster 300 Amp adjustable voltage alternator/Auto Meter Boost and Fuel pressure gauges

STOP AND TURN---22" Dropstar DS05 wheels/NexeN RO-HP 305/40/22 tires/SSBC Tri-Power Force-10 Calipers with 14" slotted rotors/Braided stainless steel lines/Amsoil throughout/GM Performance rear diff cover/Complete Front Energy Suspension bushings and endlinks/Red Powder coated Addco rear sway bar with Energy suspension bushings and endlinks/Belltech Nitro 2 shocks/Belltech 2" drop spindles powdercoated red/Belltech Drop Keys/Belltech rear lowering springs/red powdercoated upper and lower control arms and front sway bar/MOOG upper-lower ball joints and tie rod ends

THE LOOKS---Shaved door handles, tailgate handle, XM-Onstar antenna, 3rd brake light/Molded in BSer rollpan/Custom windowed hood/Relocated and filled Fuel filler tube/lifted front bumper/street scenes smooth wiper cowl/Billet “supercharged” oil cap/Shopman SS Bowtie/Jason Tonno cover/Dakota Digital power tonno lift/Bedrug/20% tint on ALL windows/6000K HID's on low and high beams/4 High-Beam mod/Charcoal suede headliner/Suede A-Pillars/Suede accents in the seats/Suede inserts in the doors/Leather & Suede center console lid/Reflexxions cowl hood/Painted Engine covers/Antenna delete/DeeZee EZ down tailgate strut/Custom built powdercoated N2o bottle holder in bed/custom machined polished billet bottle brackets

THE ENTERTAINMENT---ALPINE IVA-W205 indash/Alpine PXA-H701 processor/(3) ALPINE TME-M580 video screens/ALPINE DVA5210 DVD player/ALPINE NVE-851 Navigation/Back up camera/Sirius satellite radio/MTX Speakers TXC6.0/ 3 sets of MTX TXC4.1/(4) MTX T5508-44 subwoofers/MTX TA7801/TA7804 amplifiers/XTANT 1.1 amplifier/Streetwires Power & Speaker Wire & ZeroNoise 7 RCA Interconnects and (2) 1 Farad Capacitors/Twin Optima batteries under the hood/Stinger battery under chassis/2 Audiocontrol EQL's/8 Varad red 1 watt LED's in the sub box and amp rack/8 Varad 1 watt LED's in the engine bay/8 Varad LED’s in wheels wells/ALOT of Stinger RoadKill sound deadening/Bel Sti-R remote mounted radar-laser detector

THE SECURITY---Viper 881 Alarm/starter/with power windows/heated seats/power tonno lift/dual door poppers/N2o spray/radio activation/3 sirens and one police siren/and more all on the remote

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man u dont wanna do that. the truck is badass. do you really want to part with something that you have so much into? I would keep it. hell if my truck looked like that I would keep it in a heatbeat.

I dont think i could ever let something like that go unless i could get what is close to what i put in it... I say get your moneys worth and keep it untill you can get close to what you paid or pass down the family line.

Would be sad to see something like that go for way under what its worth.